Thursday, September 4, 2008

GET A LITTLE GREEN!

Hi everyone! This is the first entry of my little green blog dedicated to the graduation project in Emily Carr. Throughout the next couple months, I will continue posting project updates and wicked finds.
The idea is to provide a thorough and detailed project documentation for discussions and reviews.

Feedback are definitely welcomed! I would love to hear what everyone has to say.


First, a little bit about WHY little green.

I am a graduating student, joggling between school and work on a daily basis. Despite of a convenient downtown apartment, with my hectic schedules and limited living space, I feel more and more disconnected and isolated
from everything else. Instead of simply adding something pretty for temporary satisfaction, I want to incorporate something that not only improves the aesthetics, but also reconnect with nature and balance - something that others in similar situations can benefit from as well.

A LITTLE GREEN, is an idea, to re-connect people with their environments, food, and quality of lifestyles. A modular, and versatile solutions, catered to a share need of the common population. It is my goal to develop a design solution that addresses the current issue of sustainability, by bringing a little awareness of individuals.


No comments: